Practical Therapy Techniques for Challenging Articulation Cases:
Frontal Lisp, Lateral Lisp, and the Distorted “R”
Char Boshart, M.A., CCC-SLP
This course is sponsored by the Bureau of Education and Research (BER). For additional information and to register, visit their site and click on the course location and date you want to attend. You can also contact BER by phone at 800-735-3503.
.5 ASHA CEUs
As speech-language therapists, we have our work cut out for us—from tough-to-fix lifer “r” and “s” kids, to children with multiple artic issues.
This course lays out an essential information base and numerous highly effective strategies—especially for “R”—to maximize your therapy success.
Having trouble getting good sounds with much less generalization? You’ll learn effective sound stim techniques as well as the secret to establishing carryover—to use not only with “s” cases, but with just about your entire caseload. This one technique can revolutionize the way you look at your cases and the way you do therapy.
Move your kids through and decrease your caseload!
- This course is specifically designed for speech-language pathologists serving students in Grades K-6.
- Use it to apply dozens of timesaving therapy techniques for frontal and lateral lisps.
- Plan and implement a sequential process for remediating “R”—from start to finish.
- Learn carryover activities to progressively and quickly move into conversational speech.
- Motivate your kids to do speech homework and make even faster progress.
- Receive a detailed articulation therapy handbook to support your immediate use of the therapy techniques you receive in this seminar.
Bring this seminar to your school or district! Contact Char today and reserve your spot in her busy speaking schedule.
What your colleagues say about Char….
“Spectacular, lively presentation—Char is one of the best speakers I’ve ever heard!”
“Char’s seminar is great. I can’t wait to share what I have learned with others and to try these techniques with my students.”
“Wonderful! Char has changed my whole focus of treatment!”
“Great information! It’s good to learn specific activities to use in therapy—thank you!”
“A delightful and informative seminar! Char is a dynamic speaker. So much valuable information, I can’t wait to start!”
“Char’s seminars are absolutely fantastic! Very well organized, practical ‘hands-on’ techniques, thoroughly detailed.”
“This is my second seminar with Char. Her techniques have worked wonders with my kids!!”
800-735-3503 - BER.ORG