Creative Language Therapy:
Systematic Instruction for Language Delayed Children
Char Boshart, M.A., CCC-SLP
This online video language course (as well as two Articulation Courses) is available through SpeechTherapypd.com.
5 Hour Presentation
.5 ASHA CEUs
This course offers practical how-to language therapy techniques to implement in your “pull-out” therapy as well as your “push-in” instruction in the classroom. The information is designed for elementary-aged language delayed children.
Learn creative organization methods, fun and effective language activities, and strategies to make your life easier by using common multi-use materials.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Methods and benefits of organizing your therapy into “Discrete,” “Naturalistic,” and “Thematic” activities.
- To select core language therapy tools; how to effectively (and cost effectively!) use similar materials with both small groups and large groups.
- The paradigm of “learning” and how to facilitate long-term retention in therapy.
- How to build depth and breadth vocabulary skills, and creative ways to use word walls and word books in your pull-out therapy.
- Innovative ways to teach idioms, semantic gradients, and facilitate improvement in grammar and syntax.
- How to improve language skills through narrative language, including using stories, articles, and reader’s theatre.
My "Creative Language Therapy" course is loaded with tons of proven tasks and techniques to get the results you need.
Go to SpeechTherapypd.com to register!