Complete "R" Remediation Therapy (2-hours)
By Char Boshart, M.A., CCC-SLP
This 2-hour video course is available at SpeechTherapypd.com. Earn ASHA CEUs in the comfort of your own home!
2-Hour Video Course; .2 ASHA CEUs
In two hours, you'll learn what you need to know to remediate most of your /r/ distortion kids.
We'll go through the detailed sequence, with therapy tools, so you know exactly what to do. I've worked with a lot of /r/ distortion kids and have discovered the bottom-line three critical elements of the /r/ production. I think you'll appreciate the simplicity of the concepts.
And, like /s/, we'll cover /r/ comprehensively-from beginning to end. From analysis to therapy, to /s/ stim, to solidification, to carryover, and finally, graduation!
As a result of attending this seminar, you will be able to:
- List and describe the three production elements of the /r/ speech sounds.
- Compare and contrast the distorted /r/ elements with the correct /r/ production elements.
- Demonstrate at least three of the sequential therapy tasks for the /r/ speech sound.
- List at least three of the components within the sequence /r/ solidification sequence.
- Name two oral structural differences and how they can potentially impact speech production.
Go to SpeechTherapypd.com to register!