"R" Remediation Therapy (1 hour)
By Char Boshart, M.A., CCC-SLP
This 2 hour video course is available at SpeechTherapypd.com. Earn ASHA CEUs in the comfort of your home!
2-hour Video Course; .2 ASHA CEUs
This 1-hour video seminar presents an abbreviated, but thorough highly effective, sequential strategies on treating /r/ cases.
It covers the three important components of /r/: the placement, tension, and the resonance chamber.
It includes analyze, how to establish an oral capability baser to stimulate a good /r/ (back-up or retroflex), and how to solidify new productions and generate conversational carryover. It primarily focuses on the cognitively aware second grade child through elementary and older.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe understanding of the two /r/ production styles.
- Effectively assess the differences and characteristics of a distorted /r/.
- Perform at least 10 capability-based therapy techniques.
- Implement solidification methods to successfully establish the /r/ motor pattern.
- Perform at least 5 generalization techniques to finalize treatment.
Go to SpeechTherapypd.com to register!